Saturday, November 5, 2011
Lazy Days
I am so thankful for my one, absolutely, completely lazy day of the week - Saturdays! Yes, I know I was thankful for Friday yesterday, but I promise I'll think of something different than Sundays tomorrow. :) I just love lazy mornings whenever I can catch them. I love getting up late for me (ie - a little after 8 this morning), enjoying some breakfast and then reading and catching up on blogs and facebook while drinking a cup of hot coffee all snuggled up in bed. I love that I have nothing on my agenda for the day other than exercising, walking Ginger, and taking a nap. It's a great feeling! Tomorrow will bring laundry and grading (and another nap), but for today, I can just enjoy being lazy, and for that, I am so very grateful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment