Monday, November 22, 2010

DGD - Day 22

It is no secret if you know me well that I am a bit of a frugal person.  Call me a cheapskate, a tightwad, a penny pincher - whatever - I'll take it as a compliment.  There is nothing I love better than feeling like I got a good deal on something.  Being the budget-minded person that I am, I love free stuff (of course - don't we all?).  That's why I am really grateful for a friend at work who shared with me the program we have through our health insurance that allows us to get free gift cards to restaurants or stores if you log the time you exercise.  Now, I exercise anyway, but I want to exercise even more, so I can get more points, and more free gift cards!  I've gotten $90 worth of gift cards so far & before the end of this week will be sending off for another $25 one!  Pretty sweet deal, if you ask me, and so, while it's available, I'm quite thankful for the way it feeds the thrifty girl in me!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

That's awesome! I'm so jealous!