Tuesday, November 16, 2010
DGD - Day 16
Look at those faces...don't they just make you smile? They sure make me smile & my heart melt. I am grateful for my nephews, Brady & Cooper, and my neice, Ellie. If I think of them, it never fails to make me smile. In fact, I have a silly grin on my face right now as I write. They are each so special and they just make our family better because they are there. It is a delight to see them all together --- and believe me when we took this picture this summer, it was amazing we kept them all together as busy as they are. I am so looking forward to getting to spend time with them all on Thanksgiving Day!
In case you're wondering - the picture in the matching T-shirts was for a gift for our parents upon their retirement in July. They spent the last 26 years selling Interstate Batteries, which as the shirts say are "Built to Last". :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I feel the exact same way about my nephews and neice! Aren't we so blessed?! I just wish we had more time to spend with them all!
Post a Comment