Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Annoyed
Do you ever have to deal with people who annoy you? I have this person who is jumping on my last nerve. She canceled a 7:00 a.m. meeting with me this morning...after I was already at work before 7:00 to ensure I was on time, of course. This was her 2nd cancellation. That is annoying enough, but in addition to that, she constantly forwards me e-mails that she sends to her group of friends. We've never even met...call me Scrooge, but I don't want the poem she wrote about Christmas sent to my work e-mail. She also writes me long, newsy e-mails about her child (my student) that are completely unecessary & says things like "Yes indeedie doo doo" and other weird things. And to top it all off, she's begun to sign her e-mails to me "Love, _____" or even better, "Love ya, _______". Again...we've never met. Would anyone else find this annoying or is it just me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ummm... that is completely weird. That lady has to be mental!
Post a Comment