Friday, June 26, 2009
Future Stylist...or Not...
So, I'm just hanging out with Luke, minding my own business yesterday when something about his head catches my eye. I look a little closer & scrutinize an undeniable patch where there seems to be a lot less hair than all around it. Hmmm..."Luke, did you cut your hair?" A very slight, almost imperceptible nod & an embarrassed smile is his response. I march him into Brandon's office where we discover 2 rather large missing patches & a few smaller holes where hair should be. Now thankfully, his hair is pretty short to begin with, but Brandon is still considering buzzing it all off. My mistake for giving him a little pair of scissors in his Christmas stocking...should have known better. Now, I wish I just had the picture of my sister (sorry Kristen!) when she cut all her bangs off to the very top of her forehead, so you could compare the stylings of industrious toddlers! I wish the picture I took was better, but this is the only one where there wasn't an enormous glare from his head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HA... that is so funny! Honestly, I can barely tell in the picture. I think you should let it grow... it will add some character! Oh... and I'm really glad you don't have a picture of me to compare! I have to admit... I totally don't remember cutting my own bangs. I thought you were going to talk about YOU cutting Barbara Bush's (aka my Barbie) hair. :)
It is much easier to see in real life - the picture isn't the best!
My sister decided to play hair cut when she was little expcept she did it to two boys my grandma babysat. When there moms picked them up they asked them why they let her cut there hair and they said because she told us to!
Luke's pictures of the new hair sort of remind me of a mug shot. I hope this is not prophetic! Grandma Kay
Post a Comment