Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Lazy Days of Summer
Summer is my absolute favorite time of the year...I can be almost 100% completely lazy a lot of the time because I have so much more time on my hands. I love not having to have a set routine and being able to be more flexible because we have more time. Of course, those of you who know me probably know that I still have a routine because well, that's just the way I am, but still... We're already enjoying our time here at the Spaeth house for the summer and have lots of plans to enjoy it even more as the summer goes on. Luke is finally getting excited about learning how to ride the bike he got for Christmas. We were practicing last night and after making an adjustment (ie - fixing the loose training wheel that has probably been what was causing him so much trouble in the first place), he really started to get the hang of the thing.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He looks so grownup! Very cute. :)
Post a Comment