Saturday, March 3, 2012

Another nephew!

For my 200th post, I introduce you to my 2nd new nephew in one month!  Bennett Kyle was born last Friday...exactly one month after Tucker.  Poor Tucker was in the hospital with RSV at the time, so he hasn't gotten to meet his new cousin yet.  He's back home and doing better, thank goodness.  Hopefully, they'll get to meet soon...I have a feeling these two will be good friends! 

We got to meet Bennett last night and spend a little time with my sweet niece Ellie, as well.  She's such a good big sister already! 
Ellie being big sister!

Luke checking out his newest cousin.

Uncle Brandon with sweet little Bennett.

Ellie & Luke just goofing around.


I'm so thankful for all 4 of my nephews and my sweet niece!  They are all such blessings!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness... he is so darn cute! I'm glad you guys got to see him. Hopefully we'll get to see them again before he gets too big!