From Luke:
Every time I look at this, I think - when did his hands get that big?
From Brandon & Ginger:
These iris are from our flower garden...from my mom's flower garden...and some that we have go back to my grandma's flower garden. My grandma has been gone for nearly 11 years, but every time I see an iris, I see my grandma. I see my grandma and my mom digging them up and splitting them. They are one of my favorite flowers because of the memories they stir up and because they're gorgeous. Thank goodness for Brandon's green thumb and love of gardening that continues the legacy of iris passed down from my mom & grandma. I can't think of a more perfect flower to commemorate my Mother's Day than that!
Oh & the only other noteworthy thing - another mother fail...somehow Luke ended up on my blog & saw my face on the tooth fairy (my attempt at a little goofy humor) in the post below and wanted to know how come the tooth fairy has my face? Hmmm...for the same reason the Easter Bunny delivered your basket to my closet, I guess. I don't know, maybe he bought my story that I was just being silly...
No comments:
Post a Comment