Saturday, December 26, 2009

Four Christmases...with 2 to go

I can hardly believe that it has come & gone already in a whirl of white. Really, it's not over yet...we have 2 more Christmases to celebrate, but at my house, the tree is down & things are starting to return to order. We started celebrating with a lovely Christmas service at church on the evening of the 23rd. We had a wonderful time with just the 4 of us, celebrating, opening gifts and enjoying one another's company in front of a cozy fire on Christmas Eve. Christmas Day came with a change of plans due to weather, but we made it safely to Gower in all the snow & wind to spend time with Brandon's immediate and extended family at 3 different locations. Tomorrow will bring more time with family...this time with mine & I'm really looking forward to that. Here are a few pictures from some of the fun times we've enjoyed over the past 3 days. I'm sure there will be more to come after tomorrow! Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: